New to Tidy Life Happy Wife? Start here!
If you’re like a lot of women today, you work hard to have it all. You’re devoted to your family and want to provide them with all they need. You strive to make the most of everything related to home, work and play in order to live your best life ever.
You try to always be on time and put together. The ‘go to’ person that keeps everybody on schedule and everything running like clockwork. The organized person who never misses a deadline, appointment or special occasion and maintains a clean, happy home. But it doesn’t always work out that way.
The Struggle is Real
No matter how hard you try and how much you plan, you just can’t seem to get it all together and you can’t figure out why. You have tried system after system, but nothing fits your lifestyle and nothing sticks.
Despite your good intentions, you struggle to find balance. Between work, home, and family, there never seems to be enough time in the day. The harder you try to fit it all in, the more it seems to be spiraling out of control.
How many of these scenarios can you relate to;
- You showed up at ten for your doctor appointment but find out it was scheduled for nine
- The laundry is still in the washing machine and starting to get stinky
- You love hosting game nights and dinners but can’t seem to fit them into your schedule
- Fast food is your new norm and you can’t remember the last time you made your baked ziti
- You’re ten minutes late leaving the house because you couldn’t find your keys again
- The dentist calls to schedule an appointment saying they haven’t seen you in over a year
- You constantly trip over a pile of dirty laundry on your way to bed
Do you identify with a couple of these, or can you actually relate to every single one?
I Get It!
I’ve been there too. The examples above, those were my life at one point. Every single one of them. The most frustrating part was that it hadn’t always been that way.
I began my adult life ‘like a boss’. An independent, hard-working, organized kind of girl. The clean freak ‘hostess with the mostest’ that was never late and thought of everything.
I crossed every item off of my to-do list each day and never let projects drag on. Always prepared, I never forgot an anniversary, birthday, or special occasion. I was the ‘go to’ person at home and at work.
Then one day I realized I’d become a bit of a mess. I was forgetful, constantly running late, and always losing things. Home cooked meals were a thing of the past and fast food had taken over.
I couldn’t pinpoint how or when it happened but things had changed and my life had become crazy and chaotic. Most of the beneficial routines, habits, and structure that made everything work before were missing now. They’d had a much greater impact than I’d ever imagined.
Since there’s no undo button for life, I needed to figure out a way to get back to basics. I established new routines and figured out how to approach daily life in a structured, organized manner. I became intentional with my time and my life and eliminated the distractions that had caused so much chaos.
How did that work out for me? Pretty good! I’m now able to get things done on time and with a whole lot less stress. And I don’t lose stuff anymore, I’ve even found my mind!
I’m still a work in progress, but I can’t wait to share my journey and help women like you take back your life too.
How Can I Help You?
Whether your entire life needs a major overhaul or you’re just looking for easy ways to organize your kitchen pantry, I’m here to help. My mission is to provide you with the resources, motivation, and encouragement to create a happy home and stress-free life that you love.
We’ll take the challenges of daily life and break them into small manageable chunks. Then create simple achievable solutions that work for you and are easily incorporated into your busy life.
Does your life feel like total chaos? Establishing some easy routines to simplify your life.
Is your home a disorganized mess? Here are 5 simple steps to help you organize any space.
Are you tired of constantly eating convenience or fast foods? Try some easy meal planning and enjoy some home cooked food.
If any of that sounds good to you, WELCOME! Grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home, we have a ton to talk about.
Let’s Start Here
First time visiting? Try the links below to get a better idea of what you can find around here.
- Conquering Life will guide you through establishing routines for daily life, setting goals, increasing productivity and managing your time effectively.
- Enjoying Home is information for decluttering, cleaning, organizing, decorating, DIY and maintaining your home inside and out
- Simplifying Food gives you easy meal planning and freezer meal ideas, everyday cooking and grocery shopping tips and some recipes including my family favorites that fit into a busy lifestyle
- Loving Self is all about you relaxing, traveling and enjoying the life you’ve worked so hard to build
Sign up for the weekly email newsletter so we can keep in touch and make sure you don’t miss a thing. Then send me an email telling me a little about yourself and your biggest struggles.
Talk to you soon.