New to Tidy Life Happy Wife? Start here!
Are you tired of the chaos and overwhelm? You’re busting your tail to juggle family, work, home or all three, but you can’t seem to find any balance.
No matter how hard you try or how much you plan, you just can’t get it all together and you can’t figure out why.
The Struggle is Real
You’re not alone!
Despite our good intentions, many of us struggle to find balance. Between work, home, and family, there never seems to be enough time in the day. The harder we try to fit it all in, the more it seems to be spiraling out of control.
How many of these scenarios can you relate to;
- The laundry’s still in the washing machine and starting to get stinky.
- You love hosting game nights and dinners but can’t seem to fit them into your schedule.
- Fast food is your new norm and you can’t remember the last time you made your Baked Ziti.
- You’re ten minutes late leaving the house because you couldn’t find your keys again.
- The dentist calls to schedule an appointment saying they haven’t seen you in over a year.
- You constantly trip over a pile of dirty laundry on your way to bed.
Do you identify with a couple of these, or can you actually relate to every single one?
I Get It!
I’ve been there too. The examples above, those were my life at one point. Every single one of them. The most frustrating part was that it hadn’t always been that way. I used to manage it all easily.
Then one day I looked around and realized I’d become a bit of a mess. I was forgetful, constantly running late, and always losing things. Home-cooked meals were a thing of the past and fast food had taken over.
I couldn’t pinpoint how or when it happened but things had changed and my life had become crazy and chaotic. Most of the beneficial routines, habits, and structure that made everything work before were missing now. They’d had a much greater impact than I’d ever imagined.
I desperately needed to get back to basics and get my life together. I did it, and you can too. Let me help.
How Can I Help You?
I’ll help sort through the chaos and show you how to break things into manageable chunks. I’ll provide you with simple solutions, easy routines, and practical advice to conquer the chaos and overwhelm of your everyday life by decluttering and organizing your time, home, and life.
Are you ready?
First time visiting? Here are a few of the things I can help you with.
Do you often feel scattered and overwhelmed? Are you tired of rushing from place to place and task to task, but still feeling like you’re not accomplishing anything? Do you feel like you’re at your witts end?
It’s time to get your life organized.
- Planning your day will help you manage your time so you can get it all done.
- Effective routines including a morning and meal planning routine can simplify your daily life.
- Regular self-care will reduce stress and prevent burn-out.
Is your home a cluttered mess that you can’t seem to keep up with? Are you constantly cleaning but feel like your not making any progress? Does home feel like the last place you want to be?
Home shouldn’t cause you anxiety and stress. It should be a comfortable, relaxing place that you can’t wait to get back to. Let me help you create that.
- A decluttering plan for your entire home will help clear some of the mess and reduce frustration.
- Once the clutter’s gone, it’ll be easier to stick to a weekly cleaning schedule.
- Then you can move on to organizing your spaces and creating solutions for problem areas so they’re easier to maintain.
- Last but not least, decorate your home to create a comfortable place you love returning to.
If any of that sounds good to you, WELCOME! Grab a cup of coffee and make yourself at home, we have a ton to talk about.
One More Thing
Before you jump in, click here to send me an email telling me a little about yourself and your biggest struggles so I know where you need help.
Talk to you soon,
P.S. Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter below and I’ll send my latest tips, hacks, and free printables right to your inbox.